* Welcome *
- click the splash on top to navigate round -
. diary
Friday, December 5, 2008
My Thanks
Anita
~~~*~~~
Thanks for being there for me
you have been very helpful
we had a fabulous 6 years together
Wei Ling
~~~*~~~
You have been a weird friend
but thanks for everything you have done
i will never never forget the times we talked on the phone
Emma
~~~*~~~
You have been very encouraging and thoughtful
i hope we can always stay in touch
Thanks for being a great friend
Jia Ying
~~~*~~~
I was lucky to know you in P4
Thanks for being a great friend
Yee ting
~~~*~~~
I learnt a lot from sitting beside you
You have been kind and helpful
Thanks for helping me understand my faults
Hui Lee
~~~*~~~
Thanks for being with me for 6 years
You are generous and understanding
I will never forget the feasts in the bus last time
Kheng Fang
~~~*~~~
You are a person who listens to me
and encourages me
Thanks a lot
I will never forget the times i had with you
Weng Lin
~~~*~~~
You have always been very cheerful
never stop smiling
Thanks for everything
Rachel Teo
~~~*~~~
Thanks for being a great friend
and helping me
I will always remember to call you
Sasha
~~~*~~~
You are very encouraging and kind
i don't really know you
Thanks for being a great friend
Fangyi
~~~*~~~
I don't really know you
but you have been a great friend
Thanks a lot
`written on-
9:26 AM